Friday, June 5, 2009

Music in the Key of Grey

One of the things I mentioned in my initial post (The Importance of Grey) was how wonderful it can feel to be surprised... especially when you have one expectation and discover so much more.

I'm hardly ever surprised by what children can accomplish. Honestly, if they had slightly better coping skills (which comes with age--- er--- sometimes) I would want them to run the world. I'm constantly learning things from my son. On a daily basis.

Still, there are those children out there who truly go beyond any expectations. Like Sungha Jung. I don't know his exact age, but I know when he played in this video he was ten or younger. And he gives professional guitarists a run for their money.

Enjoy. :)
(BTW, many thanks to my friend Stu for introducing me to Sungha's videos) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.